We will aim to provide high quality services at all times. It is the responsibility of all staff to strive for the highest standards and quality in their work.
Quality is everyone’s business and is its constant pursuit is integral to the work of Herefordshire Carers Support.
Core Standards for our Work with carers
- You are treated with respect and courtesy at all times
- Information is kept confidential unless it is against the law to do so
- You are involved in decision making
- You know who your contact person is
- We do what we say
Comments, Compliments and Complaints
We know that many people feel reluctant to tell us that something is wrong, but at Herefordshire Carers Support we welcome all comments, compliments and complaints.
If you think that something has gone wrong, we need to know so that we can put it right and we promise to always listen and respond to you.
You may wish to:
- Make to comment or suggest how we could do things better.
- Pay a compliment to someone who has helped you.
- Make a complaint about something you are unhappy about.
We will respond within 7 working days of receiving your completed form. If it is a complaint, we will do our best to fully resolve it within 7 working days but if we cannot, we will tell you why. We will tell you if there is any other information that we need and when you can expect a full reply. If you would like to see a full copy of our Complaints Policy and Procedure, we are happy to send it to you.
You can make your complaint:
- By phoning the Head of Carer Support or the Director – 01432 356056
- In person; making an appointment to see the head of Carer Support or Director
- In writing, using our standard form, to the Director of Herefordshire Carers Support (using Freepost Address)
- By fax 01432 456149
- By email email@example.com
If you wish to provide feedback on our services please click here.