Herefordshire Carers Support would like ANY UNWANTED BOOKS for our second hand book shop at Sainsbury’s Hereford
Herefordshire Carers Support exists to ensure that carers are universally recognised as fundamental to the communities in which they live and to ensure that there is a balance between their caring responsibilities and their lives outside their caring role.
What do Herefordshire Carers Support do to support UNPAID Carers?
- Actively involving carers to tell us what services they wish to receive.
- Sharing our knowledge and skills to inform others about best practice.
- Promoting the participation of carers in their communities by recognising and overcoming the barriers that they face.
- Participating in the development of policies that enhance equality and thereby challenging discrimination.
- Working in partnership with other voluntary, statutory and private organisations.
- Efficiently delivering services that are of a high quality and work across professional and administrative boundaries.
Any donations would be gratefully received!