Herefordshire Carers Support delivers a programme of training throughout the year covering a range of topics, all based on what you, the Carer have told us you need or would like access to.
All training for Carers is FREE. Courses are booked on a first-come basis and often fill up quickly so please book early to ensure a place.
Click to view details for:
- Stoke awareness
- Carers and employment
- Introduction to basic first aid
- Contingency Planning
- Handling Medication
- Making safeguarding personal
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Introduction to ‘Let’s Talk Service’
- Infection: clinical signs and symptoms
- Moving and Handling