The Herefordshire Autism Partnership aims to help improve the lives of people with autism. They are currently revising our autism strategy and would like to know whether we have got the right priorities in the plan.
This survey will help us to check that we have got the right priorities or whether we need to make any changes.
The priorities that have been identified are:
- Keeping healthy – making sure that everyone is as healthy and well as they can be
- Education – making sure that everyone has access to formal educational provision so they can fulfil their potential as learners
- Support for unpaid carers and Families – making sure that families and carers get the help and support they need
- Housing, Employment & Transport – making sure that everyone has the best housing and employment opportunities and that they can access them
- Being Safe – making sure that we are all safe in our communities
Please send completed survey by FRIDAY 28 JULY 2017 to:
John Gorman c/o Research Team, Freepost SWC4816, PO Box 4, Hereford, HR4 0BR or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org