We are offering a formal Membership to encourage Carers (and other supporters) to:
- take part in how Herefordshire Carers Support is run
- bring diversity of opinion
- raise our profile
- give us a stronger voice in the local and national community
- improve how we are democratically run.
There are three classes of membership:
- Full member (application)
All Carers in Herefordshire over the age of 16 can apply to become a Full Member of HCS and offers a way for you to become involved
- Associate member (application)
If you are not a Carer but support the objects and activities of HCS, you can become an Associate Member.
- Affiliated member (application)
If you are a group or organisation working with or for carers, you can become an Affiliated Member.
Click here to view our Articles of Association (our constitution)