Are you looking after someone?
Carers Week is an annual campaign to celebrate and recognise the 6.5 million people in the UK who care (unpaid) for family or friends who have a disability, illness or who need support in later life.
For Carers Week 2017 we have 7 events to celebrate Carers.
- Monday 12 June: Crafty Carers, 8am – 4pm at All Saints Church, HEREFORD
- Tuesday 13 June: Hereford Walk, 10.30am – 12noon starting at All Saints Church, HEREFORD
- Wednesday 14 June: Pub lunch, 12.30 – 2pm in LEOMINSTER. Call for more details.
- Wednesday 14 June: Tea & Cake, 4pm at Sainsbury’s, HEREFORD
- Wednesday 14 June: Quiz Night, 7.30 – 9.30pm at GWRSA Club, HEREFORD
- Thursday 15 June: Circus Starr, 4.15 – 6.15pm at Bishop Meadows, HEREFORD
- Friday 16 June: Crafty Carers, 8am – 4pm at All Saints Church, HEREFORD
Other events in Herefordshire during Carers Week 2017!
- Thursday 15 June: Relaxed screening of Dr Strange (12A) at the Courtyard, HEREFORD
Suitable for those with an Autistic Spectrum condition, sensory or communication disorder. This is also suitable for anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed environment.
Carers Check List – This checklist sets out practical steps every part of the community can take to be carer friendly – to help you feel supported as a carer and recognised as an individual with needs of your own.