Our Forums work by
- Managing the flow of information and ideas
- Acting as expert partners – learning about the bigger picture of service development
- Working with practitioners, not against them – sharing in hard choices and sometimes acting as a critical friend
- Prioritising issues and researching them – finding answers, not just raising questions.
The Carers Forum meets 4 times a year. Any Adult Carer who cares for another adult is welcome to attend. We are also happy to post out the agendas and notes of meeting to you if you are unable to attend in person. Key Officers from Herefordshire Council, Wye Valley NHS Trust and 2gether NHS Foundation Trust are regularly invited to attend to give progress reports.
You can now also join me at our online CLOSED CARER FORUM FACEBOOK page to be able to join in with discussions and find out/post interesting pieces of information.
Request notes and information from previous forums
We asked Carers to tell us about the “good”, “not so good” and “how your Caring role could be improved”. Here are some of the answers we received.
If, you would like to send us your comments for publication on the website, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What has been “good” about your caring role today?
- What has been “not so good” about your caring role today?
- How could your “Caring Role” be improved?
Unsurprisingly, Carers took the opportunity to share their thoughts. View Carers responses from October – December 2017.
Tell us ‘How was your caring role today?‘